Wastewater Recycling System
Used Water Recycling System
|Treatment Technique||Mixed Bed Bio Reactor|
|Inlet Flow Rate (cubic meter/hour)||500 m^3/hour|
|Type||Waste Water Treatment|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Three types of microbes: anaerobic, facultative and aerobic bacteria working side by side in a natural environment. Microbes will be controlled using externally supplied enzymes.
Approach to Ideal Waste Water Management:
- The wastewater of the toilet & kitchen block is filtered through rhizomatrix sewerage treatment system.
- The treated water be used for irrigation purpose, flushing tanks.
- Customised to site conditions and operator confidence.
- Combines best of various types of aerobic, anaerobic and physical processes.
- Low maintenance Low expenditure.
- Enhances Beauty of the location.
- User-friendly Operation & Maintenance available.
Salient Features of the system:
- No complicated setups: No moving parts.
- No electricity for aeration: saves power.
- No costly equipment: Operates on Simple Natural systems.
- Easy to Operate and maintain: No need for highly trained manpower.
- Self-rejuvenating ecosystem.
- Can be molded into and around parks and jogging tracks: Can be De-centralized.
- Treated water can be used for irrigation purpose and flushing tanks.
- Increases groundwater level by re-charging.
- Reduces stress on water supply.
- Savings in an annual requirement of water.
- Rejuvenation of dried bore wells.
- Reduces salinity and fluoride contents in the bore well.
- Seawater ingression can be checked.
- Cost effective drinking water solution
- Aid in solving the problem of waterlogging.
- Conserving the precious resource for future generations.
- Quality water used for drinking and in the recharging system.
- Avoids flooding resulting in loss of life and property.
- The eco-friendly product, which may earn Carbon credits in the coming years.
- Reduces the drought period in agricultural operations.
- Assured water acts as insurance to the farming community.
Expected Results On implementing the above-mentioned systems following results can be achieved:
- Self-reliance and economical solution to the drinking and general-purpose water requirement.
- Recognition and publicity as Self-Reliant in Water / Water Positive.
- Criminal waste of water would be avoided.
- Solution to the areas where water gets logged and becomes a breeding ground for mosquitoes which carry the danger of spreading diseases like malaria, dengue etc.