Our MissionVarious methods to conserve water:Harvesting & Recharging Rainwater:
Harvest the roof top rainwater by storing in Tanks, recharge existing bore wells. Recharge the run-off in recharge well made with the scientific method.Adopt Modern Farming Methods and change in farming practices:
Modern techniques, which require less water compared to conventional methods be adopted like, drip irrigation, mulching, greenhouse etc.Reusing Waste Water:
Sewage wastewater is reused after treating.Reviving Existing Water Bodies:
By deepening existing lakes & ponds, cleaning rivers etc.Check on Criminal Wastage of Water:
Like Leakages, theft, wastage etc. Water meters should be implemented. Connect storm drains to lakes and other water bodies. Awareness amongst the community to keep storm drains unpolluted.Educating:
- The most important component of water management is the transfer of knowledge in the form of skills, capacity, and training from technical agencies to local Institutions and thereby facilitates community to understand:
- The water as a resource.
- Rain (Hydrological Cycle) as its main source.
- Water supply system in all its complexities (Irrigation, Industry etc.).
- Water pollution, contamination and water use efficiency.
- Build their competence to ensure the sustainability of the source.
- Use of remote sensing data
- Delineation of potential zone
- Geohydrological survey
- Geophysical survey and pinpointing.
- Finalisation of the type of source
- Areas to be studied for flawless water resource management
- Geology, geo-hydrology, geomorphology, geophysics, rainfall, temperature, slope, drainage system, water quality, sanitation, wind velocity, soil, topography, water level